Please follow the steps below to integrate your EncryptStick 6.0 or higher Vault into DataVault 7. NOTE: This does not apply to EncryptStick 5.4.xx or lower, please click here for instructions.
- Log in to DataVault 7;
- On the main screen, click the "Add Secure folder" button;
- In the dialog window that opens, click "Add existing folder";
- Navigate to the EncryptStick 6.0 or higher Vault and add it;
- Enter the password for the EncryptStick vault and follow the instructions;
- If the connected folder does not properly display the stored files, click the "Cog" icon on the Secure Folder, enter the password for the folder to access the Folder's Secure Settings Menu;
- Navigate to "Repair" in the Secure Folder Settings menu;
- Repair the folder;
You will need to repeat this procedure for every EncryptStick 6.0 or higher Vault you've added. After the process, the Vault will be fully integrated and can be used.