A Secure Folder is an encrypted folder that is created by DataVault and can only be viewed and accessed while running DataVault. A Secure Folder is used to hold/organize folders and files that are fully encrypted.
Articles in this section
- How can I Integrate my SecureAccess or PrivateAccess Vault After Upgrading to DataVault 7?
- Integrating your EncryptStick 6.0 or higher Vault into DataVault 7
- First time use tutorial
- What is a Secure Folder?
- How do I create a Secure Folder?
- How many Secure Folders can I create?
- How do I encrypt and un-encrypt files with DataVault 7?