It is possible to experience an unexpected program interruption in certain circumstances while encrypting files. This is an unpredictable result in older versions of the ENC DataVault application (v. 5.4.11 and prior). Make sure you are using the most current version of the program, this should solve the problem.
Articles in this section
- The software does not run properly, what should I do?
- DataVault crashes when encrypting files, what should I do?
- Error: license is registered to another machine
- How to perform a full Uninstall and re-installation of DataVault 6 software?
- How do I reformat my USB flash drive?
- How do I know which version of the software I am using?
- How to launch DataVault in debug mode?
- I want to report a crash or bug, how do I do this?